Online group retreats include six interactive 90-minute sessions, held on alternate weeks, with 12 weeks of Nature connection exercises to complete in your own time. Online and in-person group retreats can also be tailored and arranged privately for your organisation or group. Leah requires a minimum group size of six participants, with a maximum of 15 participants. Online retreats mix several Nature & soul connection approaches as described on this page.
€260 per person (approx. £225)
What makes Ecoinnersense online retreats particularly special is the sharing of our unique stories, wisdom, global cultures and diversity. We'll share our personal journeys, reflections and experiences with like-minded people in a supportive, confidential (non-recorded) Nature connected group, from across the world. In this sense, we are a community for one season or the whole year.
Leah provides individual written reflections and extra questions on exercises completed weekly.
FOR THE NEXT ONLINE ECOINNERSENSE RETREATS SEE SECTIONS BELOW
Autumn Online Retreat
'REAWAKENING YOUR SENSES'
Starts Thursday 27th October 2022 at 14:00 GMT/UTC - to cater for most time zones. Maximum of 15 people in each group.
'Reawakening your senses' will explore:
1. Senses, mindful Nature connection & exploring Nature's signs and symbols
2. Connecting with your natural intuition and gut sense
3. Use of imagination and heart sense for deep Nature connection
4. Insight walks and guided visualisations
5. Sensing energies & finding your natural ally
6. Sensing Nature connected empathy; sharing nature-based stories & reciprocity
Winter Online Retreat
'RECONNECTING TO YOUR NATURAL PURPOSE'
Starts Thursday 19th January 2023 at 14:00 GMT/UTC - to cater for most time zones. Maximum of 15 people in each group.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST & GET ON THE WAITING LIST HERE.
'Reconnecting to your natural purpose' will explore:
1. Curious explorations of purpose in Nature
2. Finding purpose & perspective through Nature's signs & eco-therapeutic photography
3. Taking a mindful & instinctual journey in Nature to explore purpose
4. Guided Nature-based stories to inspire outdoor journeys & insights
5. Finding and connecting with natural allies to guide you towards your purpose
6. Nature-based visualisation meditations for purpose seeking
Spring 'Re-Membering Your Connection With Land' & Summer 'Re-Union With The Elements' Online Retreats Still To Be Confirmed!